Northcore lowrider surfboard bike rackRegular price SFr. 149.90 Save SFr. -149.90
The Northcore "Lowrider" Bike Rack has a powder coated alloy frame that fits any standard bike seat post. For all bicycles, such as mountain bikes, beach cruisers, etc.
The rack is equipped with a thick EVA foam in the places where the surfboard is transported. The board is then secured by two integrated bungee cords and holds securely in place. The "Lowrider" easily holds surfboards up to 8' in length with any standard board width and thickness.
The rack is easy to install and the individual pieces of the frame can be stowed away compactly when not in use. The "Lowrider" is a great kit for any surfer going near the beach or for travel. It's eco-friendly, lightweight (only 1.4 kg!) and saves on parking fees!
- Universal fit for most bikes including mountain bikes
- Attachment to the seat tube (25mm to 32mm)
- Powder coated fixture to prevent rust
- Designed to fit most surfboards up to 8'0
- Strong durable practical design that won't damage your bike frame