FCS II Fins Softflex Thruster - Black SmokeRegular price SFr. 49.90 Save SFr. -49.90
FCS II Softflex fins
The Softflex fins are made of highly flexible material and are ideal for beginners and/or for artificial wave pools. The fin reduces serious injury and is more resilient than others due to its flexibility. They are also suitable for SUP boards and have proven themselves for river and pool surfing.
The latest generation of Softflex fins have a base and a core made of harder plastic and are therefore stiffer and more performance-oriented
- 3 fin set
- size M
- FCSII system
FCS II Soft Flex Surfboard Fins - Tri Fin Set
FCS II M5 Soft Flex surfboard fins are medium sized fins made from a softer flexible material, ideal for soft surfboards and the new C4 Waterman range of iSUP boards with FCS plugs.
FCS M5 Green Flex surfboard fins are medium sized fins with Inside Foil technology offering superior drive and hold in an eco-friendly fabric.
* Fast and smooth with better hold and squirt through turns.
* 'Inside foil' technology (outer fins are now convex on the inside edge instead of straight) offers superior drive and hold.
* Soft finish avoids damage to your self and other water users.
* Also great for river surfing.
* Modeled off a hand foiled laminated fiberglass fin and then reproduced using top spec, accurate, computer controlled technology.