Arcade Belt Ranger - hinterland heather blackRegular price SFr. 34.90 Save SFr. -34.90
- Built for movement: The original Good Times belt. Constructed with non-metallic buckles, durable nylon and natural stretch - the same material as your outdoor gear. Specially designed for an active lifestyle, these belts offer excellent freedom of movement and comfort.
- VERSATILE & TIGHT FIT: On the go? Keep your dress belts at home. Our durable adventure belt is lightweight, low profile, and comfortable, making it ideal for hiking, biking, skateboarding, rock climbing, skiing/snowboarding, and just about any other activity. The micro-adjustable buckle makes it a perfect one-size-fits-all, supporting a waist up to 40 inches.
- Care instructions: machine wash
- Travel Friendly: Whether navigating the Tahoe runway or navigating the lines of airport security, we've got you covered. A non-metallic buckle means easier passage through TSA and a more convenient journey to your destination.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Thanks to the durable nylon, these belts are conveniently machine washable. Simply loop your belt in a pair of pants for the wash and dry cycle and it will be clean in minutes.
- Strap In, Venture Out: Arcade was founded on the belief that belts work better, last longer, and are more comfortable. Engineered from the ground up with materials that are built to go anywhere, anytime, each arcade belt offers a custom fit, stable support, and the right amount of flexibility to move with you.
Of course you have the right to return goods. Please note, however, that for logistical reasons you only have 14 days after receipt to send the goods back to us. You can do this without giving a reason and it is sufficient if the posting date is within the deadline. But we are really very accommodating and of course we will extend the deadline for you - please just let us know in advance.
In contrast to other online providers, we don't just throw away the returns, we sell them in our shop. We can therefore only take back goods that are neither used nor damaged. The risk and proof of return shipping lies with the customer
As soon as we have received the goods back in perfect condition, we will refund the purchase price already paid. Depending on the chosen payment method, we choose the same way to refund you the money.
Return shipping costs will not be refunded. Repayments are made within 14 days.
Of course you are also welcome to come by directly and we will take the goods back personally.
We have most of our range in stock and will ship as quickly as possible. We always try to deliver the goods to you as quickly as possible. If, contrary to expectations, the article is not available, we will inform you by e-mail. Shipping is usually by PostPac Economy via Swiss Post.
From an order amount of more than CHF 80.- we deliver free of charge within Switzerland (with the exception of surfboards, see below)! For orders under CHF 80.- we charge a flat rate of CHF 8.- delivery costs.
Shipping costs for surfboards and bulky goods
Bulky goods (such as surfboards) are the only items excluded from free shipping. If the order contains surfboards or a package that is more than 1 meter long, we charge a flat-rate shipping cost of CHF 40 per package. The shipping costs incurred will be displayed before you place your order.
Delivery outside of Switzerland
Deliveries to Switzerland are currently only possible via the online shop. For orders to other countries, however, we will be happy to provide you with a shipping offer for the desired foreign address. Simply use the contact form or send us an email.
Zurich, February 16, 2021. Subject to change.