Lost Crowd Killer 6'10" Shortboard FCSII 41.5L - blue squaresRegular price SFr. 879.90 Save SFr. -879.90
Lost Crowd Killer
- Dimensions: 6'10" x 2.25" x 2.88
- Capacity: 44.5L
- Fin setup: FCSII Tri/Quad
- blue/light blue square design
The Crowd Killer is a high performance, #hyperfunboard, based off of the Quiver Killer rocker and outline. The idea was to extend it lengthwise and open up this design to a wider audience. It's a wave catching, easy riding machine that does not skimp on performance.
The Crowd Killer features:
- A slightly wider, wave catching nose, with a “no pearl” flip tip, allowing the added length to still fit into the curve of waves.
- A wicked little double bump swallow tail, which feels lively and playful in small surf, yet holds long lines in larger waves.
- A relaxed and fast central rocker, that glides with ease.
- Plenty of tail rocker, with deep double concave, for whipping wraps like a pro.
- New “Hidden Volume” two stage deck line, which focuses the foam toward the stringer and a rapid taper towards the rails. This creates a flat, stable deck, without feeling full or bulbous, and allows sensitive yet forgiving rails.
- Own the local spot, or piss off locals when you travel with this Crowd Killing machine.
UPDATES for CROWD KILLER 2021 INCLUDED:
- Wider at center, with a noticeably pulled in nose and more overall curve in the outline. Less parallel rails and more hip in the tail. The outline changes make for a board that rides more freely on the face and is easier to turn up and down the wave without catching the nose.
- Thicker along the stringer, with more thickness carried forward, but a more defined roll in deck, creating lower volumed, less bulky, more refined, yet still forgiving, rails. The rails feel better in the hand and permeate the waters surface with ease.
- A slightly relaxed tail rocker, smoothing out the hyper kicked tail that was needed in the first version to free up the parallel outline. New rocker has slightly less nose kick as well. The entire rocker line is smoothed out and blended without extreme flip or kick in the nose or tail, to better flow with the new, curvier, outline.
- Each size now is wider and with a bit more thickness and volume overall, but with more foil and roll in the deck, making for less rails bulk and a great feel in and out of the water.
- The CROWD KILLER Swallow was always meant to be an aggressively surfed “Mid-Length”. The changes and updates make that easier to do, in both good surf and bad, without reducing the ease of paddling and catching waves in a crowded line up.
- The stock files were always only available in even sizes. For 2021 I've added odd sizes to the stock offering.
Of course you have the right to return goods. Please note, however, that for logistical reasons you only have 14 days after receipt to send the goods back to us. You can do this without giving a reason and it is sufficient if the posting date is within the deadline. But we are really very accommodating and of course we will extend the deadline for you - please just let us know in advance.
In contrast to other online providers, we don't just throw away the returns, we sell them in our shop. We can therefore only take back goods that are neither used nor damaged. The risk and proof of return shipping lies with the customer
As soon as we have received the goods back in perfect condition, we will refund the purchase price already paid. Depending on the chosen payment method, we choose the same way to refund you the money.
Return shipping costs will not be refunded. Repayments are made within 14 days.
Of course you are also welcome to come by directly and we will take the goods back personally.
We have most of our range in stock and will ship as quickly as possible. We always try to deliver the goods to you as quickly as possible. If, contrary to expectations, the article is not available, we will inform you by e-mail. Shipping is usually by PostPac Economy via Swiss Post.
From an order amount of more than CHF 80.- we deliver free of charge within Switzerland (with the exception of surfboards, see below)! For orders under CHF 80.- we charge a flat rate of CHF 8.- delivery costs.
Shipping costs for surfboards and bulky goods
Bulky goods (such as surfboards) are the only items excluded from free shipping. If the order contains surfboards or a package that is more than 1 meter long, we charge a flat-rate shipping cost of CHF 40 per package. The shipping costs incurred will be displayed before you place your order.
Delivery outside of Switzerland
Deliveries to Switzerland are currently only possible via the online shop. For orders to other countries, however, we will be happy to provide you with a shipping offer for the desired foreign address. Simply use the contact form or send us an email.
Zurich, February 16, 2021. Subject to change.