Catch Surf 5'4" Special Tri Fin - blair conklinRegular price SFr. 479.90 Save SFr. -479.90
"My go-to sleds for almost all conditions. Stay soft my friends." - Blair Conklin
The 54 Special has all the magical Catch Surf® DNA packed tight into a high-caliber ripping board. This pint-sized shred stick is the love child of the Beater® Original 54 and the Odysea® Stump; making it a snub-nosed section killer. Blast an air or pack a pit, the 54 Special has you covered!
The 54 Special has a deep entry concave and vee out the tail; creating a nicely rockered rail with a flat center line. This provides excellent speed down the line, but super-responsive turning once the rail is engaged. The 54 Special is a step forward in design and performance that pushes the boundaries of what is possible on a soft surfboard. Big things come in small packages.
54" (4'6") x 19.75" x 2.5" (32 liters)
- Blair Conklin signature model.
- Hi-performance shape with concave entry and vee out the tail.
- Thruster (Tri) fin setup for a loose; but snappy ride.
- Stiff dual-composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old school PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-performance removable fin system with leash plug.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, USA