We are very happy to announce that we will reopen the doors of the OANA from May 11th! The OANA opens Monday to Friday from 3:15 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This under the following protective measures...
For the surf wave:
- Please make your bookings for the surf sessions online. Spontaneous bookings and payment on site are not possible. You can book at:
- Please only book for yourself, this ensures the traceability of the disease
- At the moment the sessions consist of a maximum of 5 surfers
- Due to the distance rules, the sessions that are currently offered are only for experienced surfers who can get into the wave independently
For the restaurant:
- At the moment the Oana Restaurant only serves snacks and drinks. We do not offer hot meals.
- The safety measures of the BAG must continue to be observed. That's why there are no tables for more than 4 people in the restaurant.
Even if it's not 100% starting again now, we are very happy to welcome you again from Monday May 11th. If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com, our phone is currently not being served.