FCS II Performer PC Carbon AirCore Tri Set FinnenNormaler Preis SFr. 129.90 Sparen SFr. -129.90
LIGHTER CONSTRUCTION. SMOOTHER FEEL.
The new PC Carbon Essential Series utilises a superior blend of carbon tissue and our ultralight AirCore construction to deliver a more user-friendly flex to achieve faster start up acceleration, and a smoother feel through turns.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT).
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
- New Linear Flex: 3D Twist and roll action delivers a smoother feel.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Finne ist ausschließlich für das FCS II Fin System gedacht und passt nicht in das ältere FCS Dual Plug System.
SMALL (55 - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65 - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75 - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
Material: Performance Core Carbon AIRCORE
Our new PC Carbon construction with ‘Linear Flex’ produces a 3D twist & roll action resulting in a fast, super responsive fin that feels much smoother through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by more advanced surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
The new PCC Essential Series fins have been constructed using AirCore technology, which is a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. With AirCore we can make a much lighter fin with total manipulation of the flex.
The internal carbon framework is designed specifically to suit each template, and by switching to epoxy resin and adding a carbon twill to the base we’ve delivered a more user-friendly flex pattern. Stiffness in the lower half of the fin enhances drive and acceleration from take-off, and a softer flex through the top half of the fin results in a smoother and more predictable feel when turning.
FIN SPECS: X-SMALL
Base: 4.13" / 105mm
Depth: 4.30" / 109mm
Area: 13.26"² / 8554mm²
FIN SPECS: MEDIUM
Base: 4.37" / 111mm
Depth: 4.55" / 115mm
Area: 14.81"² / 9554mm²
FIN SPECS: LARGE
Base: 4.48" / 114mm
Depth: 4.67" / 118mm
Area: 15.58"² / 10054mm²