FCSII (MF) Mick Fanning Twin Fin + Stabiliser - whiteNormaler Preis SFr. 139.90 Sparen SFr. -139.90
- Developed in collaboration with Mick Fanning, this twin plus 1 is focused on speed, power, and control.
- Born from the H4 template, the hatchet-like tip produces instantaneous acceleration from take-off to bottom turn and creates a feeling of stability when pushing through turns
- The wide, thick base is tuned for rigidity & maximum driving power, combined with a smaller stabiliser fin that mimics the side fin template and serves to control the set
- Foil: With a focus on speed, the contemporary foil on the side fins significantly reduces drag and introduces flex in the upper half of the fin precisely where it’s needed.
- Surf fast, push hard, and go wild with this new 2+1 setup.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.